This website is run by Lothian Pension Fund. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- navigate the website using just a keyboard and an NVDA screen reader
- zoom in up to 200% without the text spilling off the screen
- upload a document using a keyboard and an NVDA screen reader
- easily differentiate links from the main text
- easily read the text on the screen
This website is compatible with:
- Evergreen versions of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Safari and Firefox
- NVDA version 2019.2.1
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- you cannot change colours, contrast levels and fonts. However, we already use strong colour contrasts
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- you cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
- screen readers besides NVDA version 2019.2.1 may not perform well or give the best user experience
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- call 0131 529 4638
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 10 days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact, email@example.com.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Lothian Pension Fund is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
This statement was prepared on 10 December 2019. It was last updated on 19 December 2019.